Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jager Foods - The Art of Customer Service

I've copied dialog from another blog that I was interacting with. The blog is about this couple that have taken over a soup business. It all seemed straightforward but I thought I would explore it a little further. The following is comments that we wrote to each other:

Opinonsmatter said...

This all looks very interesting. I'm tempted to try it. Heres my hang up. Why is this dry packaged soup any different than the ones I can pick up at the grocery store.

P.S. I checked out your website. Very nicely done!

April 15, 2008 8:34 AM


orangewedge said...

Thanks for looking at our web-site. We've included the back of the labels for each soup on the web-site. Compare it to the products that you find at the grocery store. Our soups nutritional value will exceed these other soups.

April 15, 2008 12:12 PM


Opinonsmatter said...

O.k. I'm not going to hop in my car and make any special trips but I will look a little more closely at what your pitching here. The no MSG is big and your web-site mentions 'Vegan friendly'. From a nutritional stand point you make a good claim. Can you give me another reason to buy your product?

April 15, 2008 1:48 PM



orangewedge said...

We sell gourmet quality foods. The bottom line - I don't think you'll find anything that comes close to our product in a grocery store. My parents always believed that if you could get someone to try the soup that it would sell itself. I appreciate your questions and you taking the time to look at our product. Heres my offer to you. I'll send you a sample of each of our soups. No strings attached. Just e-mail me your address to sales@jagerfoods.com
Sincerely,
Nicholas Jager

April 16, 2008 8:27 AM


Opinonsmatter said...

Thank you. I was looking for some conviction from you and I believe I found it. I wasn't looking for anything for free. I'm going to purchase something directly from your web-site. I just wanted to know how strongly you felt about your product and if you would stand behind it. I'll be placing my order today and I look forward to trying your soups!

Best regards,
Anita

April 16, 2008 9:17 AM



orangewedge said...

Anita,

I'm glad this all worked out. Please let us know what you thought of the soups after you've tried them.

Nick

April 16, 2008 9:52 AM


Opinonsmatter said...

Will do.

Your not going to find that kind of customer attention at Wal-Mart. Not only did he respond to all my inquiries but he remained civil throughout the whole process. Customer service isn't dead its just hard to find.

No comments: